Coastal Comfort Renovation
What started as a 10-minute errand turned into a devastating event when a gas burner was left on after dinner. The owner came home to the kitchen engulfed in flames. Thankfully, the fire damage was contained to the kitchen and the structure was saved. The smoke damage, however, was extensive and required the entire interior of the home to be renovated.
The owners used this tragedy as an opportunity to reconfigure and update certain areas of the home. creating a more open floor plan with better connection to the kitchen. The master suite was also redesigned to create space for a large walk-in closet and expanded master bath. Even a new upper level laundry room was added.
The 1942 home received a complete face-lift with new Marvin windows and doors, interior wainscoting, white oak flooring, and state-of-the-art kitchen.
Scott Amundson Photography